The GMR 50/65 is oriented towards triathlon use – the deeper rear wheel helps improve stability in the aerobars along with a small aero boost.
For road racing the wheelset suits a rider that intends to be on their own at some stage of the event.
The GMR 50/65 Tubeless Rim-Brake is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, the wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
Specifically formulated to withstand the same heat our rims can take on, our brake pad compound is exclusive for GMR Series wheelsets. Using a specially formulated rubber compound, durometer and friction agent, we developed a proprietary brake pad and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fiber wheelsets.
- Combining a 65mm rear with a 50mm front improves aerodynamics and stability without compromising control.
- High temperature resin for consistent braking on long descents.
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Full Carbon Clincher, Tubeless Ready Rim.
- Rim brake.