The GMR 50/65 is oriented towards triathlon use – the deeper rear wheel helps improve stability in the aerobars along with a small aero boost.
For road racing the wheelset suits a rider that intends to be on their own at some stage of the event.
The GMR 50/65 Tubeless Dis-Brake is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, the wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
- Combining a 65mm rear with a 50mm front improves aerodynamics and stability without compromising control.
- Centrelock disc rotor mount
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Clincher, Tubeless Ready.
- Disc brake.