35c Carbon Extensions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The new range of extensions have evolved from our well proven T-Series. They have been designed to offer distinct fit options. We have also adopted a new naming system whereby the name gives the angle material of the extension. Thus 35c is a 35° bend in carbon.
The sole purpose of extensions is to provide a comfortable position for the riders hands relative to the armrests. They enhance performance by allowing the rider to relax into their optimal position. Which is why we provide different fit options so each rider can chase their best performance.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The 35c is a straight 35° bend.
- All the extensions have a 22.2mm diameter in the clamping area.
- They are designed for cables to be routed out the rear of the extensions so do not have cable exit holes.
Who is it for?
The extensions will fit in any aerobar that is designed for 22.2mm. So can be used by any rider wishing to improve the comfort of their aerobar grips.
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Angle: 35 Degrees
- Extension Rise: 80mm (bottom to top)
- Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Includes: Sold as a Pair (1 Right and 1 Left Extension)
- Construction: Carbon
- Colors: Matte Black
- Weight: 262g/pair
Your order will be shipping from Long Beach, California.
We offer quick order processing. Our goal is to have orders placed before noon Pacific Standard Time on business days (non-holiday Mondays through Fridays) leave that same day. Orders placed after noon (PST) on a business day, or on a weekend, will ship the following business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-6 business days for delivery.
- Profile Design ships most packages via FedEx and USPS, although we may change these at any time.
- Some packages may require signature upon delivery. This is sometimes at the request of Profile Design and sometimes a Fedex decision, and it is always made in order to protect the consumer from theft.
- We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
- We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- Profile Design cannot ship to Postal Boxes (APO, FPO and P.O. Boxes).
- We do not offer international shipping and are unable to ship to US territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
Web Order Refunds and Exchanges:
Profile Design will accept returned items from the Profile Design web store for an exchange or refund if the following criteria are met:
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
- If you need a copy of the return form, you can download it here.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
- Non-Returnable items: Sale Items
How is a refund processed?
A refund is processed differently than a charge to your account and may take 3-5 days to be posted by your bank after it is processed by our team.
Refunds are processed to the original form of payment:
- Credit Card refunds may only be credited to the original credit card. If the original credit card is not an option, a gift card will be provided
- If you need a different item, color, or size, please place a new order and follow the directions for returning unwanted items for a refund which is outlined above.
Defective and Incorrect items:
- If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at CustomerService@profile-design.com prior to sending these items back.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
- We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
2677 E. El Presidio St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Returns enter our system within 48 hours of receipt and will be finalized within four business days after arrival. Email notification is sent upon the finalization of your return, not when your items are received at the facility. Please note that it will take most banks 3-6 business days for the credit to be reflected in your available balance after you receive your email notification.
For purchase made at an authorized Profile Design dealer:
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase.
- Product must be returned to place of purchase for evaluation by dealer, dealer's return policy in effect.
If you have any questions regarding your return:
- E-mail us at CustomerService@profile-design.com
- Call us directly at 888-800-5999 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST