Supersonic Ergo+ 50 SLC
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Supersonic/Ergo+/SLC series aerobars offer industry leading ergonomics, adjustability and low weight – maximizing your comfort and speed.
The Supersonic is the top model of the Flyt series brackets – utilizing an innovative internal wedge clamp to securely hold the extension. It offers easier adjustments and a greater fit range than anything that came before it.
It is now paired with the new Ergo+ armrest that takes the popular Ergo shape and adds 40mm of length as well as a new textured cushion.
The Supersonic/Ergo+ platform is designed to give riders the freedom to find their best possible position with a huge range of independence adjustments.
- Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 15mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (With Extensions at 100mm)
- Armrest Stack: 58.5mm (no riser kit) to 138.5mm in 5mm increments (With aftermarket Riser Kit)
There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with risers and this bar offers 1440 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily.
The supersonic was the first of our generation brackets - resulting from careful analysis of the way riders use their aerobars and the adjustments that need to be made.
- Extension Shape: The 50 slc extensions offer a 50deg ski bend shape.
- The 50 slc offer a 7.5mm lateral shift per side. This allows the rider to get their hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions so much that the shifters touch.
- The SLC extensions offer the same range of ergonomic options as the previous generation but the weight is halved. This also allows Di2 parts to be fitted inside the extension.
- All the extensions have a 22.2mm diameter in the clamping area.
- They are 400mm long and can be cut to size to suit nearly every rider.
- They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing.
The Supersonic bracket can be paired with the Supersonic BTA mount - specifically designed to give a secure, clean and adjustable bottle cage mount for this bracket.
This bracket is compatible with the Profile Design Universal Riser Kits for fine tuning the aerobar stack.
- Bracket: Supersonic
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims)
- Armrest: Ergo+ / 10mm Pads
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm)
- Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 15mm steps
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 58.5mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 138.5mm stack with (70mm of spacers added)
Torque settings (all bolts are M6)
- Bar Clamp: 6Nm
- Extension Clamp: 5Nm
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7Nm
- Bracket: 272g
- Armrest: 217g
- Extensions: 140g
- Total: 628g
SLC Extensions Installation Instructions
Ergo+ / Race+ Armrest Kit Installation Instructions
Your order will be shipping from Long Beach, California.
We offer quick order processing. Our goal is to have orders placed before noon Pacific Standard Time on business days (non-holiday Mondays through Fridays) leave that same day. Orders placed after noon (PST) on a business day, or on a weekend, will ship the following business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-6 business days for delivery.
- Profile Design ships most packages via FedEx and USPS, although we may change these at any time.
- Some packages may require signature upon delivery. This is sometimes at the request of Profile Design and sometimes a Fedex decision, and it is always made in order to protect the consumer from theft.
- We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
- We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- Profile Design cannot ship to Postal Boxes (APO, FPO and P.O. Boxes).
- We do not offer international shipping and are unable to ship to US territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
Web Order Refunds and Exchanges:
Profile Design will accept returned items from the Profile Design web store for an exchange or refund if the following criteria are met:
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
- If you need a copy of the return form, you can download it here.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
- Non-Returnable items: Sale Items
How is a refund processed?
A refund is processed differently than a charge to your account and may take 3-5 days to be posted by your bank after it is processed by our team.
Refunds are processed to the original form of payment:
- Credit Card refunds may only be credited to the original credit card. If the original credit card is not an option, a gift card will be provided
- If you need a different item, color, or size, please place a new order and follow the directions for returning unwanted items for a refund which is outlined above.
Defective and Incorrect items:
- If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at CustomerService@profile-design.com prior to sending these items back.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
- We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
2677 E. El Presidio St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Returns enter our system within 48 hours of receipt and will be finalized within four business days after arrival. Email notification is sent upon the finalization of your return, not when your items are received at the facility. Please note that it will take most banks 3-6 business days for the credit to be reflected in your available balance after you receive your email notification.
For purchase made at an authorized Profile Design dealer:
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase.
- Product must be returned to place of purchase for evaluation by dealer, dealer's return policy in effect.
If you have any questions regarding your return:
- E-mail us at CustomerService@profile-design.com
- Call us directly at 888-800-5999 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST