The Supersonic/Ergo+/SLC series aerobars offer industry leading ergonomics, adjustability and low weight – maximizing your comfort and speed.
The Supersonic is the top model of the Flyt series brackets – utilizing an innovative internal wedge clamp to securely hold the extension. It offers easier adjustments and a greater fit range than anything that came before it.
It is now paired with the new Ergo+ armrest that takes the popular Ergo shape and adds 40mm of length as well as a new textured cushion.
The Supersonic/Ergo+ platform is designed to give riders the freedom to find their best possible position with a huge range of independence adjustments.
Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 15mm steps
Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (With Extensions at 100mm)
Armrest Stack: 58.5mm (no riser kit) to 138.5mm in 5mm increments (With aftermarket Riser Kit)
There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with risers and this bar offers 1440 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily.
The supersonic was the first of our generation brackets - resulting from careful analysis of the way riders use their aerobars and the adjustments that need to be made.
Extension Shape: The 43 slc extensions offer a 43 deg ski bend shape.
- The 43 slc offer a 7.5mm lateral shift per side. This allows the rider to get their hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions so much that the shifters touch.
- The SLC extensions offer the same range of ergonomic options as the previous generation but the weight is halved. This also allows Di2 parts to be fitted inside the extension.
- All the extensions have a 22.2mm diameter in the clamping area.
- They are 400mm long and can be cut to size to suit nearly every rider.
- They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing.
The Supersonic bracket can be paired with the Supersonic BTA mount - specifically designed to give a secure, clean and adjustable bottle cage mount for this bracket.
This bracket is compatible with the Profile Design Universal Riser Kits for fine tuning the aerobar stack.