The 50mm depth lends itself to racing, focusing more strongly on aerodynamics than the 38mm option.
As a daily wheelset it is suitable if you live in an area that isn’t prone to high winds.
Of course, if you’re an experienced rider and used to running deep section wheels, you can choose to use the GMR 50 in any conditions.
The GMR 50 Tubeless Disc-Brake is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, the wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
- 50mm rim depth offers good aerodynamics without creating too much side profile
- Centrelock disc rotor mount
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Clincher, Tubeless Ready.
- Disc brake.