The GMR 38mm rim depth makes for a great all rounder. If you’re looking for a wheelset for every day use, particularly if your riding conditions are often windy, this is the one. The 38mm height offers a great aero boost over a standard alloy wheelset but doesn’t add so much side area that the wind can push you around.
Of course, the shallower rim is also lighter, so it’s well suited to hilly terrain.
The GMR 38 Tubeless Dis-Brake is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, the wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
- 38mm rim depth for a balance between aerodynamics and control.
- Centrelock disc rotor mount
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Clincher, Tubeless Ready.
- Disc brake.