Wing 20c+ Ergo 35SLC
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Wing 20C+ features our updated basebar shape that is optimised for aerodynamics as well as strength and stiffness.
The basebar has the option for adjustment, turning the bar over changes the height of the hand grip and the aerobar by 20mm.
Pairing this versatile carbon basebar with Ergo armrest creates a hug range of adjustment to aid in fine tuning the setup.
The 35SLC extensions offer the same range of ergonomic options as the previous generation but the weight is halved. This also allows Di2 parts to be fitted inside the extension.
The Wing 20C+ offers a combination of aerodynamic integration and supreme fit range. With the change in spec comfort for most users will be increased alongside the performance advantage of lower weight.
- Armrest offset: -92.5mm to -10mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 64mm to 84mm
The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual - offset design (shared with Race and Boom armrests) gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders.
The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine tune a riders position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike.
The 35SLC extensions offer a 35deg angle with a low rise and 400mm length. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing.
They offer the lowest weight of any current carbon extension thanks to the use of very high grade carbon and exhaustive testing.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The 35SLC is a straight 35° bend.
The 35SLC extensions can be paired with the Aeroport Di2 adaptor
The WING 20C+ is ideally paired with the Aeria Ultimate V2 stem and HSF/Aeria bottle.
Brackets and Risers
Who is it for
This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions than are possible with standard aerobar designs. Unlike other low stack bars it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one arm pad height. With the Race armrests fitted it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Internal Cable Routing: Yes (Stem or Back of the Basebar)
- Di2 Compatible: Yes
- Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged
- Armrest: Ergo (10mm pad)
- Armrest Stack: 64mm to 84mm
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Angle: 35°
- Extension Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Extension Inner Diameter: 19.4mm
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15°
- Pursuit OD/ID: 24.1 / 18.9mm
- Construction: Carbon
- Color: Matte Black
- Extension Clamp: 5Nm
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7Nm
- Stem Clamp: 6Nm Max
- Bracket: 204g (pair)
- Armrest: 141g (pair)
- Extensions: 138g (pair)
- Total: 707g (without cradles)
Wing 20C+ Ergo 35SLC Installation Instructions
Your order will be shipping from Long Beach, California.
We offer quick order processing. Our goal is to have orders placed before noon Pacific Standard Time on business days (non-holiday Mondays through Fridays) leave that same day. Orders placed after noon (PST) on a business day, or on a weekend, will ship the following business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-6 business days for delivery.
- Profile Design ships most packages via FedEx and USPS, although we may change these at any time.
- Some packages may require signature upon delivery. This is sometimes at the request of Profile Design and sometimes a Fedex decision, and it is always made in order to protect the consumer from theft.
- We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
- We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- Profile Design cannot ship to Postal Boxes (APO, FPO and P.O. Boxes).
- We do not offer international shipping and are unable to ship to US territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
Web Order Refunds and Exchanges:
Profile Design will accept returned items from the Profile Design web store for an exchange or refund if the following criteria are met:
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
- If you need a copy of the return form, you can download it here.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
- Non-Returnable items: Sale Items
How is a refund processed?
A refund is processed differently than a charge to your account and may take 3-5 days to be posted by your bank after it is processed by our team.
Refunds are processed to the original form of payment:
- Credit Card refunds may only be credited to the original credit card. If the original credit card is not an option, a gift card will be provided
- If you need a different item, color, or size, please place a new order and follow the directions for returning unwanted items for a refund which is outlined above.
Defective and Incorrect items:
- If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at CustomerService@profile-design.com prior to sending these items back.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
- We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
2677 E. El Presidio St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Returns enter our system within 48 hours of receipt and will be finalized within four business days after arrival. Email notification is sent upon the finalization of your return, not when your items are received at the facility. Please note that it will take most banks 3-6 business days for the credit to be reflected in your available balance after you receive your email notification.
For purchase made at an authorized Profile Design dealer:
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase.
- Product must be returned to place of purchase for evaluation by dealer, dealer's return policy in effect.
If you have any questions regarding your return:
- E-mail us at CustomerService@profile-design.com
- Call us directly at 888-800-5999 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST