Deep aero wing section basebar with upturned brake extensions translate to better control when out of the aero position. Ergonomic upturns accommodate multiple hand positions for a more comfortable feel.
- This bar is about ergonomics and aerodynamics. The pursuits feature ergonomicallyshaped grips with a lip for stability and comfort. It allows for internal cable routing and is compatible with electronic shifting.
- The pursuits are designed with triathletes in mind. The pursuits get shorter for better control and a 22mm drop keeps a similar riding position when out of the aerobars.
- Disregarding the UCI regulations this bar exceeds the 3:1 ratio. Tunnel
testing has confirmed this is our fastest basebar ever. The internal cable
routing keeps the cables out of the wind improving aerodynamics.
- Weight: 220g (42cm)
- Width: 40, 42, 44cm (center to center)
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Clamp Width: 100, 120, 140mm - (44mm)
- Clip Compatible: Yes
- Material: Multi-Direction, Multi-layer Carbon Fiber
- Finish: Gloss UD Carbon, White
- Prusuit Reach: 153mm (center to tip)
- Prusuit Drop: 23mm
- Pursuit OD/ID: 25.4 / 19.5mm
- Drop Outsweep: No