HSF/Aero HC 800
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The HSF/Aero HC 800 has been designed to incorporate all the essential features required of an aerobar bottle system along with a couple of premium add-ons.
- Flexible hose
- New mounting bracket with greater compatibility than previous models.
- New cage with high retention design splash back.
- Rear piece can be unscrewed for easy cleaning.
- Secure fill port lid to avoid splashing.
Additionally, the shape of the bottle has been designed to hide the cage from the wind. We worked to minimize frontal area wherever possible to avoid adding aero drag to your setup.
The HSF BTA cage takes a minimalist approach to providing the maximum versatility for a between the arms bottle mount. The low weight, high retention, setback mount point and integrated computer mount give everything you need and nothing you don’t.
The mount is offset so that the center point of the bottle bolts can sit well behind the attachment point. This allows the cage/bottle to be set further back on aerobars that would otherwise force the bottle forward to the point where it is inaccessible.
The mount has a slightly dropped ‘V’ shape to help center it between the extensions and reduce the risk of the bottle interfering with narrow armrest positions. The mount accommodates a greater range of extension widths than the previous models.
*Garmin Computer not included.
*Wahoo Element compatible - with the purchase of a aftermarket adapter.
- Bottle Construction: BPA-Free, Food safe HDPE Bottle
- Bottle Capacity: 27oz (800ml)
- Compatibility: HSF/Aero HC 800 Bottle or use with Standard Cycling Water Bottle
- Computer Compatibility: Garmin: Mount is optional and can be removed. (Wahoo: Adapters available via 3rd party purchase).
- Cage / BTA Construction: Injected nylon/glass fiber construction
- Mount offset: 30mm
- Mount drop: 10mm
- Extension Width Requirement: 80mm - 120mm (center - center)
- Colors: Matte Black
- Weight: 387g (System), 100g (Bracket Only)
- Mounting Bolts: 4Nm (53 inlbf)
HSF/Aero HC 800+ Installation Instructions
How to Clean - HSF/Aero HC 800+ System
Your order will be shipping from Long Beach, California.
We offer quick order processing. Our goal is to have orders placed before noon Pacific Standard Time on business days (non-holiday Mondays through Fridays) leave that same day. Orders placed after noon (PST) on a business day, or on a weekend, will ship the following business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-6 business days for delivery.
- Profile Design ships most packages via FedEx and USPS, although we may change these at any time.
- Some packages may require signature upon delivery. This is sometimes at the request of Profile Design and sometimes a Fedex decision, and it is always made in order to protect the consumer from theft.
- We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
- We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- Profile Design cannot ship to Postal Boxes (APO, FPO and P.O. Boxes).
- We do not offer international shipping and are unable to ship to US territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
Web Order Refunds and Exchanges:
Profile Design will accept returned items from the Profile Design web store for an exchange or refund if the following criteria are met:
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
- If you need a copy of the return form, you can download it here.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
- Non-Returnable items: Sale Items
How is a refund processed?
A refund is processed differently than a charge to your account and may take 3-5 days to be posted by your bank after it is processed by our team.
Refunds are processed to the original form of payment:
- Credit Card refunds may only be credited to the original credit card. If the original credit card is not an option, a gift card will be provided
- If you need a different item, color, or size, please place a new order and follow the directions for returning unwanted items for a refund which is outlined above.
Defective and Incorrect items:
- If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at CustomerService@profile-design.com prior to sending these items back.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
- We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
2677 E. El Presidio St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Returns enter our system within 48 hours of receipt and will be finalized within four business days after arrival. Email notification is sent upon the finalization of your return, not when your items are received at the facility. Please note that it will take most banks 3-6 business days for the credit to be reflected in your available balance after you receive your email notification.
For purchase made at an authorized Profile Design dealer:
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase.
- Product must be returned to place of purchase for evaluation by dealer, dealer's return policy in effect.
If you have any questions regarding your return:
- E-mail us at CustomerService@profile-design.com
- Call us directly at 888-800-5999 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST