Subsonic Ergo 35a
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Subsonic/Ergo/35a aerobar combines the low stack Subsonic bracket with the arm hugging Race armrest to offer an industry leading fit range oriented to wards low, narrow positions. The 35a extension offers a comfortable 35 degree angle with a 80mm rise. This is the only low stack clip on in the market that maintains the pad to grip angle as the bar is stacked up
Subsonic not just another aerobar bracket. It brings our next generation fit range to a low stack bracket design. This allows the bar to use our riser kits to increase the stack without changing the relationship between the armrest and the grips. The Ergo armrest has been designed to tightly cup the riders arms – facilitating a narrow position and increasing control at speed.
The Subsonic/Ergo is designed to achieve a lower stack height than standard aerobars, without the added frontal area of a below the basebar extension clamping system. This improves aerodynamics and the fit range.
- Armrest offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 142mm to 272mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm)
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 40mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 70mm of stack in 5mm increments.
The extension rotation can be easily adjusted using the shaft bolt. There is a 40mm range of extension length adjustment once the extensions have been cut.
There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1200 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable low stack clip-on on the market.
After we released the Supersonic (J5) as a premium bracket with market leading fit options and versatility we wanted to bring the same kind of options to the rest of our range of brackets and thus aerobars.
Where our supersonic and Sonic brackets have a minimum stack of around 60mm, like most of the popular aerobars - we wanted the Subsonic to offer a substantially lower position. This helps the segment of the market who struggle to get into their ideal position with modern bike frames. And it was vital the we include stack height adjustment without altering the pad grip relationship - so our riders have the ability to fine-tune every aspect of their setup.
The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine tune a riders position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike.
Who is it for
This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions than are possible with standard aerobar designs. Unlike other low stack bars it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one armpad height. With the Race armrests fitted it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind.
- Bracket: Subsonic
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims)
- Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads
- Extension Length: 350mm
- Width: 142mm to 272mm
- Weight: 590g
- Color: Black
- Bar Clamp: 6Nm
- Extension Clamp: 5Nm
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7Nm
- Bracket: 304g
- Armrest: 148g
- Extensions: 186g
- Total: 590g
Subsonic Race 35a Installation Instructions
Your order will be shipping from Long Beach, California.
We offer quick order processing. Our goal is to have orders placed before noon Pacific Standard Time on business days (non-holiday Mondays through Fridays) leave that same day. Orders placed after noon (PST) on a business day, or on a weekend, will ship the following business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-6 business days for delivery.
- Profile Design ships most packages via FedEx and USPS, although we may change these at any time.
- Some packages may require signature upon delivery. This is sometimes at the request of Profile Design and sometimes a Fedex decision, and it is always made in order to protect the consumer from theft.
- We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
- We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- Profile Design cannot ship to Postal Boxes (APO, FPO and P.O. Boxes).
- We do not offer international shipping and are unable to ship to US territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
Web Order Refunds and Exchanges:
Profile Design will accept returned items from the Profile Design web store for an exchange or refund if the following criteria are met:
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
- If you need a copy of the return form, you can download it here.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
- Non-Returnable items: Sale Items
How is a refund processed?
A refund is processed differently than a charge to your account and may take 3-5 days to be posted by your bank after it is processed by our team.
Refunds are processed to the original form of payment:
- Credit Card refunds may only be credited to the original credit card. If the original credit card is not an option, a gift card will be provided
- If you need a different item, color, or size, please place a new order and follow the directions for returning unwanted items for a refund which is outlined above.
Defective and Incorrect items:
- If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at CustomerService@profile-design.com prior to sending these items back.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
- We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
2677 E. El Presidio St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Returns enter our system within 48 hours of receipt and will be finalized within four business days after arrival. Email notification is sent upon the finalization of your return, not when your items are received at the facility. Please note that it will take most banks 3-6 business days for the credit to be reflected in your available balance after you receive your email notification.
For purchase made at an authorized Profile Design dealer:
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase.
- Product must be returned to place of purchase for evaluation by dealer, dealer's return policy in effect.
If you have any questions regarding your return:
- E-mail us at CustomerService@profile-design.com
- Call us directly at 888-800-5999 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST