Aeria T2 Carbon - White
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Aero should be simple. It should not take never-ending turns of excessive bolts to dial in greatness. The elegant design of the Aeria easily fine-tunes to the millimeter to fit any type of rider. Only 8 hidden marine-grade bolts control the Aeria’s 6 points of adjustment, allowing bike fitters the freedom to fit any athlete with simplicity.
- Integrated Brackets: Aeria is lightweight, simple and easy to adjust.The Aeria’s patented bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. This design yields a smaller profile in the wind, creates less drag, and minimizes corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
Wing: UCI Compliant 3:1, aerodynamic full carbon fiber wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
Stackable Risers: Slim, sleek risers fine-tune armrest/extension height to get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort.
- F-35c Carbon Armrest: 3x fore/aft positioning, providing 30mm of adjustment while also allowing for 15° (+/- 7.5°) of rotation adjustment to angle armrests for customized fit.
- T2+ Carbon Extensions: Aeria T2 ships with the race-oriented T2+ Carbon extension for the most aggressive positioning. The S-Bend extension shape combined with the 30mm rise provides a variety of low hand placement positions.
UD Carbon wing combines with the most dynamic integrated bracket system on the market that uses only 4 bolts to simultaneously affix bracket and extension.
The patent pending bracket system is stackable up to 135mm in 5mm increments. Armrests are width and fore/aft adjustable. A zero drop basebar with short reach provides more stable climbing and cornering position. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
UCI compliant hydroformed wing combined with the hidden bolts and aero risers creates an ultra low drag system while minimizing corrosion issues from exposed bolts. Wind tunnel analysis proves that achieving stack with the Aeria risers creates less drag than using steerer tube spacers.
Lightweight, simple and easy to adjust – the patent-pending bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. This design yields a smaller profile in the wind, creates less drag, and minimizes corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
Slim, sleek risers fine-tune armrest/extension height to get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Armrest: F-35c Carbon Armrest
- Stack: 55mm-135mm (highest stack available of any Profile Design model)
- Reach: -60mm, -40mm, -30mm or -10mm with the bracket flipped
- Extension Adjustment: 200mm-300mm (T2+ Carbon extensions)
- Extension Drop: 0mm
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Armrest Width: 155mm-203mm
- Color: Gloss White
- Bar Clamp: 6Nm
- Riser Bolts: 6Nm
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7Nm
- Bracket: 136g (pair)
- Armrest: 96g (pair)
- Extensions: 132g (pair)
- Total: 661g (without stem or armrest risers)
Aeria Aerobar Installation Instructions
Your order will be shipping from Long Beach, California.
We offer quick order processing. Our goal is to have orders placed before noon Pacific Standard Time on business days (non-holiday Mondays through Fridays) leave that same day. Orders placed after noon (PST) on a business day, or on a weekend, will ship the following business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-6 business days for delivery.
- Profile Design ships most packages via FedEx and USPS, although we may change these at any time.
- Some packages may require signature upon delivery. This is sometimes at the request of Profile Design and sometimes a Fedex decision, and it is always made in order to protect the consumer from theft.
- We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
- We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- Profile Design cannot ship to Postal Boxes (APO, FPO and P.O. Boxes).
- We do not offer international shipping and are unable to ship to US territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
Web Order Refunds and Exchanges:
Profile Design will accept returned items from the Profile Design web store for an exchange or refund if the following criteria are met:
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
- If you need a copy of the return form, you can download it here.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
- Non-Returnable items: Sale Items
How is a refund processed?
A refund is processed differently than a charge to your account and may take 3-5 days to be posted by your bank after it is processed by our team.
Refunds are processed to the original form of payment:
- Credit Card refunds may only be credited to the original credit card. If the original credit card is not an option, a gift card will be provided
- If you need a different item, color, or size, please place a new order and follow the directions for returning unwanted items for a refund which is outlined above.
Defective and Incorrect items:
- If you receive any defective or incorrect items, please contact us at CustomerService@profile-design.com prior to sending these items back.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
- We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
2677 E. El Presidio St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Returns enter our system within 48 hours of receipt and will be finalized within four business days after arrival. Email notification is sent upon the finalization of your return, not when your items are received at the facility. Please note that it will take most banks 3-6 business days for the credit to be reflected in your available balance after you receive your email notification.
For purchase made at an authorized Profile Design dealer:
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase.
- Product must be returned to place of purchase for evaluation by dealer, dealer's return policy in effect.
If you have any questions regarding your return:
- E-mail us at CustomerService@profile-design.com
- Call us directly at 888-800-5999 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST